18128 67th Ave NE, Arlington Wa 98223
R Transport, Inc., requires all truck driver applicants to comply with the following job requirements:
• Have a minimum of one year verifiable Class A driving experience, or have successfully completed a course of truck driver training at an accredited truck driver training school, and successfully completed further training with Veneer Chip Transport, Inc.
• Have a current Commercial Drivers License for Class A trucks.
• Provide Veneer Chip Transport, Inc. a copy of the drivers last Department of Transportation medical examination.
• Be physically able to lift 100 lbs, chaining up the truck and trailer, and be able to climb a ladder.
• Be knowledgeable in pre & post trip inspections, driver’s daily logs, bills of lading, and be able to learn and comply with all Veneer Chip Transport, Inc. required paper work.
• Be subject to driving in all weather conditions, and performing duties outside at times during inclement weather conditions.
• Be subject to exposure to heat, cold, dust, noise, unpleasant odors, and other irritants.
• Newly hired drivers must be team players with a positive attitude and they must work well with customers, supervisors, and co-workers and can expect to be working in a variety of driving positions.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or non-job related disability.